Thursday, September 29, 2011

Super Hero II

After some complaints about picture quality in the post about Captain Dreadlocks, i decided to add a couple of pix to clear up any questions.




This is a picture of the Captain freshly returned from her last grooming experience.  Note the highly visible facial features.  One can gaze into her eyes.........





And here is the same dog after partaking of the Magic Cloven Beef Hoof which transforms the mild mannered and soulful 'Roid into the indomitable Captain Dreadlocks, devoid of eye contact and unrecognizable beneath the flowing hair..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought it was my spectacles !! fred

Jean (aka Auntie Bucksnort) said...

Ahhh, now I get it. I thought it was my new bifocals!

Anonymous said...

where is her crown? and gown?
DT