Friday, December 23, 2011

Refusal


As you can see from the picture, our flamingoes are covered in snow.  The whole orchard and desert resembles New England at this time of year, not New Mexico.  The only one who likes this stuff is the Captain:




'Roid loves the snow.  She couldn't wait to get out into the yard.  after a minute or so, she looks like this:



Snowbeard Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the chihuahuas, they refuse to even attempt to go outside.  Ever see a dog try to walk without its feet touching the ground???  And as for me, I grew up in Ohio and New Hampshire.  I see that white stuff and just hit the bed: 






Hope this climate change thing gets resolved soon.  I love my sun and desert!!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Feliz Navidad, Happy Kwanza, Peaceful Solstice to all!!

Leny
First Mate of the Pirate Dogs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fred Paganucci: Yup need sun and with it some warmth

Anonymous said...

Buy baby boots or baby socks. Used to do it for Herman (cat) when we lived in the California mountains. Wasn't too helpful when we got 4 or 5 feet of snow but worked well with inches. So sorry I have no pictures of him then. He looked so cute in his little socks!!

Anonymous said...

Bare ground here, its cold but no snow, next week suppose to be in the forties. Hope all is well I still working and looks like I have to go until at least 65. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Frank